Views:1 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-06-21 Origin:Site
Exhausting before infusion is an indispensable operating procedure, but it is common in clinical practice that the infusion set fails to exhaust once. How to improve the success rate of one exhaust?
Traditional exhaust method
Take out the infusion set, first connect the filter to the scalp needle tightly, then insert the needle root into the liquid bottle, and then hang the infusion bottle on the infusion stand. Hold the dropper in your right hand and turn it upside down into a "U" shape, and wait until the liquid level rises to 1/ At 3-1/2, transfer the dropper to the infusion tube to sag naturally, and the liquid water column in the dropper will drop directly into the infusion tube below the Murphy's dropper until the air is discharged and the liquid reaches 2/3 of the scalp needle, close the regulator , To be punctured.
Improved exhaust method
After taking out the infusion set, first connect the infusion tube filter to the scalp needle tightly, then insert the infusion set into the bottle to the root of the needle, put the dropper upside down and higher than the mouth of the bottle with your left hand, and hang the infusion bottle on the infusion stand before using Hold the inverted dropper in the middle of the right hand, use your thumb and index finger to squeeze the dropper as hard as possible, and then suddenly release it, making the infusion tube at the mouth of the bottle into a "U" shape. The liquid water column in the tube will quickly reach 1/3 -1/2, or use the right hand to hold the mouth end of the infusion tube into a "U" shape, squeeze the infusion bottle with your left hand, and the water in the dropper can be quickly filled to 1/3-1/2, and then the dropper Slowly invert and maintain a slanted shape, the liquid water column in the dropper can flow downward along the inclined dropper wall, unobstructed. At this time, the terminal filter and the nipple are vertically upward with the left hand, and the liquid will flow to the scalp needle tube 2 without air. /3 o'clock, close the regulator, and then discharge the air bubbles in the scalp needle to puncture.
1. The improved exhaust method quickly generates a large negative pressure in the dropper by squeezing the center of the Murphy's dropper as much as possible, and the air quickly enters the liquid bottle to quickly change the liquid bottle to positive pressure. The positive and negative pressure forces the liquid in the bottle to flow into the dropper quickly, accelerating the filling speed of the dropper. In addition, direct squeezing of the liquid bottle can also quickly fill the Murphy's dropper. This changes the traditional method of filling the dropper only by the action of liquid gravity, avoiding the shortcomings of long waiting time and slow exhaust speed.
2. During the entire exhaust process, the Murphy's dropper has been inclined, and the liquid will flow along the sidewall of the Murphy's dropper and then flow to the lower end of the infusion tube. In this way, the downward impact force of the liquid can be buffered on the wall of the dropper, thereby reducing the occurrence of small bubbles on the wall of the infusion tube. Although some small bubbles may be generated when the water column quickly flows into the dropper, the bubbles should be suspended on the liquid surface of the Murphy's dropper as much as possible.
3. In the traditional method, the dropper is in a vertical downward state during the exhaust process, and the liquid water column flows in a straight line to the lower end of the Murphy's infusion tube, which easily produces a greater impact on the wall of the infusion tube, forming a cyclone and splashing liquid. Produce many small bubbles or small water droplets attached to the measuring wall of the infusion pipe, resulting in residual bubbles in the pipe, which requires repeated bounces. This affects the success rate of one-time exhaust and prolongs the exhaust time. The improved exhaust can effectively avoid the above problems.
4. When the modified method is exhausting, maintain the terminal filter vertically upwards, and its upper half is connected with the scalp needle, forming a structural protection of low surroundings and high middle, so that bubbles can directly rush toward the scalp needles, which is not easy to cause Air bubbles remain in the filter.
5. Improved exhaust, when the night body discharges to 2/3 of the scalp needle, the regulator will be closed. When puncturing, you only need to empty the remaining 1/3 of the scalp needle tube to puncture. This saves time and does not waste night weight, thus changing the traditional method of repeated bombing and wasting night weight.