Views:0 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-09-03 Origin:Site
The disposable intravenous infusion set with needle is a new standard that changes the “soft seat” of the intravenous infusion needle to the “hard connection seat”. The use must comply with the requirements of the relevant operating specifications and relevant laws and regulations of the medical department, and is limited to trained doctors or nurses. The product details are as follows:
One, structure manufacturing
The disposable intravenous infusion set with needle is made of PVC. According to research information at home and abroad, PVC will react compatible with drugs, and the product is prohibited from being used for drugs that are compatible with PVC.
two, Matters needing attention
1. Disposable intravenous infusion set contain DEHP. Clinical medical staff should pay attention to high-risk groups and should not use this product for infusion drugs; it should not be used for infusion of fat milk and other fat-soluble liquids and drugs.
2. The disposable intravenous infusion set with needle is sterilized by ethylene oxide, which is sterile and pyrogen-free; the product is valid for two years from the date of sterilization.
Three, use points
1. Single package of infusion set, take out the infusion set; remove the cork puncture protective cover, insert the cork puncture into the infusion bottle, exhaust the internal air, adjust the drip rate with the flow regulator, and perform the infusion according to the conventional infusion operation.
2. Please check the product batch number before use to determine whether the expiration date has passed, and it is prohibited to use it after expiration.
3. During transportation, the infusion set should be protected from heavy pressure, direct sunlight, rain and snow.
4. The infusion set should be stored in a clean, cool, dry, well-ventilated and clean environment with a relative humidity of no more than 80%, no corrosive gas, and a cool, dry, well-ventilated and clean environment.
5. The infusion set is not suitable for infusion of light sensitive solutions, emulsions, fat emulsions, blood and blood products.
6. Store the infusion set away from chlorine-containing disinfectants.