Views:2 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-08-24 Origin:Site
Bubbles entering the intravenous infusion needle or the patient's vein will form an air embolism, which will endanger the patient's life, cause unnecessary doctor-patient disputes and medical accidents, and cause undue economic losses to the medical unit. Although many hospitals with better conditions have used infusion sets such as precision filtration and ion-exchange membrane filtration, residual bubbles on the pipe wall of infusion device are still common deficiencies. The main introduction is ordinary infusion device. The treatment methods are introduced as follows:
1. During the exhaust of infusion operation, try to avoid squeezing the Murphy's drip pot, so as to reduce a large number of bubbles mixed in the liquid due to the liquid rushing into the Murphy's drip pot of the infusion set. In addition, pay attention not to wet the air filter membrane on the exhaust pipe when exhausting. After the air filter membrane is wet, it will affect the passage of air and cause poor ventilation.
2. When exhausting the infusion, the needle tip of the infusion needle connected to the infusion set should be upward. The liquid in the infusion set shall be discharged to the joint between the infusion set and the infusion needle, and the needle shall slowly discharge 2 ~ 3 drops of liquid downward. This can reduce the residual air in the needle.
3. After the air in the infusion tube is exhausted, it is appropriate to hold the needle horizontally or slightly downward when preparing for patient puncture. This can prevent air from being sucked into the puncture needle again due to the gravity of atmospheric pressure and liquid (a small amount of gas will be found in the puncture needle when the puncture needle head is upward).
4. The liquid level in Murphy's drip pot should be 2 / 3, and the minimum height should not be less than 1 / 2. In this way, small bubbles caused by the drop of medicine hitting the liquid surface can be avoided. Because the fast infusion speed is also one of the reasons for the generation of small bubbles, so that the formed small bubbles do not have time to float to the liquid level, but are gathered at the bottom of Murphy's kettle. Especially in the process of massive infusion, generally, after 250ml ~ 500ml of liquid medicine is delivered, the bubbles will gather more and more, resulting in bubbles walking down the pipe wall of the infusion set, Even large bubbles are formed to enter the patient with the liquid. Therefore, in the process of infusion, we must pay attention to the liquid level of Murphy's drip pot.
5. In the process of infusion for patients, the water stop should be placed as low as possible and placed at the far end of Murphy's drip pot. This can reduce the pressure of liquid falling on the liquid surface of Murphy's drip pot, so as to reduce the generation of bubbles.
6. The ambient temperature of the ward is also an important reason that can not be ignored for the large number of bubbles in the pipe wall of the infusion device. The temperature of the ward and the treatment room should be the same as far as possible.