Views:1 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-06-16 Origin:Site
Protective equipment used to prevent blood, body fluids and other infectious substances from being contaminated or to protect patients from infection when medical personnel are in contact. Disposable protective clothing can not only prevent infection or contamination of medical staff, but also prevent infection of patients, which is a two-way isolation.
1. Contact patients with infectious diseases spread by contact, such as patients with multi-drug-resistant bacterial infections, and conduct good isolation treatment.
2. During protective isolation of patients, such as diagnosis, treatment and care of patients with extensive burns and bone transplantation.
3. It may be spilled by the patient's blood, body fluids, secretions and excrement for effective isolation.
4. When entering key departments such as ICU, NICU, and protective ward, the medical staff should decide whether to wear disposable protective clothing according to the purpose of entering and contact with patients.
Medical disposable protective clothing Purpose: Medical protective clothing has good moisture permeability and barrier properties, can effectively resist the penetration of alcohol, blood, body fluids, air dust particles, and bacteria, is safe and convenient to use, and can effectively protect the wearer from infection Threat, comfortable to wear, good hand feeling, strong tensile strength, breathable and waterproof, no cross-infection, etc. To
1. The protective clothing consists of a one-piece structure consisting of a hat, a jacket and trousers.
2. Reasonable structure, easy to wear, and tight joints.
3. The cuffs, ankle openings, and the face of the hat are closed with elastic elastic bands.
The function of SFS material: It is a composite product of breathable membrane and spunbonded fabric, which has the functions of breathability and waterproof.
SFS (Hot Melt Adhesive Composite): Composite products of various films and non-woven fabrics.
Warm reminder: (Protective clothing made of other materials can be customized according to the requirements of each customer) Insulation protective clothing Protective clothing worn when exposed to strong radiant heat near the flame area. It is suitable for firefighters to wear when they enter the flame area and come into contact with the flame during fire fighting and rescue, or when disposing of radioactive materials, biological materials, dangerous and chemical substances.