Views:2 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-06-30 Origin:Site
(1) Prepare the necessary items required for the oxygen mask, carefully check the bed number and name, clean your face and hands before operation, wear a mask, tidy your personal clothing, and prevent wearing items from falling off.
(2) Install an oxygen meter after the inspection and test whether it is unblocked at the same time. Install the oxygen core, install the humidification bottle, and check whether the equipment is stable and in good working condition.
(3) Check whether the date of the oxygen inhalation tube is within the warranty period. Check for signs of air leakage and ensure that the oxygen tube is in good condition. Connect the oxygen inhalation tube to the humidification bottle to ensure a stable connection, and at the same time turn on the switch to adjust the oxygen flow.
(4) Check the oxygen pipe again to test whether it is unblocked and leak-free. Check whether there is any moisture at the end of the oxygen tube. If there are drops of water, wipe them dry in time.
(5) Connect the oxygen tube and the head mask, and ensure that the connection is intact, and that there will be no problems in the working state. After the check is correct, put on an oxygen mask. Wearing a mask should adjust the tightness and the comfort of the nose clip.
(6) When the oxygen use time reaches the standard, stop oxygen in time, remove the mask, turn off the flow meter in time, and record the time when the oxygen use is stopped.