Views:1 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-03-21 Origin:Site
1. Bring all the supplies to the bedside, check and explain to the patient for cooperation. Select the injection site, disinfect the skin with 2% iodine and 70% alcohol, and dry.
2. Inhale the medicinal solution into the syringe, exhaust the air, tighten the skin with your left hand, hold the syringe with your right hand, fix the needle with the index finger, the needle is inclined upward and the skin is at a 30 to 40 degree angle. Insert two-thirds of the needle, release the left hand to fix the needle plug, and draw back the liquid without suction.
3. After the injection is completed, lightly press the needle with a sterile cotton swab, quickly pull the needle, and clean up the objects.
Notes on editing this paragraph
1. The penetration angle of the needle should not be greater than 45 degrees, so as not to penetrate the muscle layer.
2. Try to avoid subcutaneous injection of drugs that have irritating effects on the skin.
3. For those who frequently inject, they should change parts and take turns to inject.
4. For injection of less than 1ml of liquid medicine, a 1ml syringe must be used to ensure that the dose of liquid medicine injected is accurate.