Views:3 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-07-10 Origin:Site
Precautions for the use of central venous catheter:
1. Anesthesia. 3/4 weight Shutai, intravenous bolus injection. Can be maintained for 15min. Can basically complete a detention operation of central venous catheter.
2. Change the iodophor cap every 3 days.
3. Change the dressing every 7-10 days. Simultaneously sterilize the jugular vein.
4. The neck is moisture-proof and waterproof. Reduce the chance of infection.
5. Need to use quantitative infusion pump. Because rehydration is sometimes 24 hours a day.