Views:1 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-06-08 Origin:Site
Requirements for the use of medical latex sterile gloves
1. According to the needs of different operations, choose the appropriate type and specification of medical gloves;
2. Wear clean gloves when touching blood, body fluids, secretions, excreta, vomit and contaminated objects of patients;
3. Sterile medical gloves should be worn when performing aseptic operations such as surgery and touching the damaged skin and mucous membranes of patients;
4. Medical rubber examination gloves are discarded immediately after use.
Precautions for using medical latex sterile gloves
1. Medical gloves should be changed between patients with different treatments.
2. Take off the medical gloves after the operation, wash your hands according to the prescribed procedures and methods. Wearing medical gloves is not a substitute for hand washing, and hand disinfection should be carried out if necessary.
3. When the medical gloves are damaged during operation, they should be replaced in time.
4. When wearing sterile medical gloves, the gloves should be prevented from contamination.