Views:3 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-03-20 Origin:Site
The best operation of vacuum blood collection tube for blood collection includes the following factors:
•Choose the right place;
•Quality Assurance; Laboratory Medicine Alliance
•Provide care that meets quality standards for patients and medical staff, including:
- Provide appropriate equipment and protection devices;
- Provide post-exposure disease prevention measures (PEP);
- Avoid using contaminated blood collection equipment;
- Appropriate vacuum blood collection tube blood collection training;
- The patient's understanding and cooperation.
1. Preliminary preparations
This is the most important part of performing any procedure, and is usually done before the blood collection starts.
2, choose the right place
Whether it is to collect blood from outpatients or inpatients, it should be done in a quiet, clean and well-lit place.
3, quality control
Quality assurance is an important part of the prevention and control of infection in the best blood collection process. It helps to minimize the occurrence of accidents. Table 2.1 lists the elements of quality assurance and explains why they are important.
4. Provide care that meets quality standards for patients and medical staff
Many factors can improve the quality and safety standards of care for patients and medical staff, and improve the quality of laboratory testing.