Views:5 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-06-01 Origin:Site
Whether it is immediate braking after injury or auxiliary fixation in rehabilitation, elastic bandages are the most convenient and practical. The following editor will introduce the function of elastic bandage and the related knowledge of elastic bandage usage in detail.
The role of elastic bandages:
The elastic bandage is easy to use, beautiful and generous, suitable for pressure, good air permeability, not easy to be infected, conducive to rapid wound healing, fast bandaging, no allergies, and does not affect the patient's daily life.
Elastic bandages are one of the most common rehabilitation tools. Whether it is for immediate braking after injury or assisted fixation in rehabilitation, it is the most convenient and practical.
Elastic bandages can exert pressure and stability on the ankle joint, and at the same time tighten the skin to reduce the impact on the muscles.
In terms of practicality, it is easy to wear, more comfortable, and can be reused.
Students who love to play must know how to fix the ankle joint with elastic stretch!
The use of elastic bandage generally has the following steps:
1. Starting from the inside of the sole of the foot and below the thumb, fix one end of the elastic band, and tighten the bandage with the other hand and wind it from the outside to the toe bag.
The advantage of starting from here is to facilitate fixation and help venous return;
You can put cotton pads or medicated gauze in the bandage as needed.
2. Tighten the foot from the outside to the inside at the starting position three times, moving to the ankle each time, so that the bandage covers 1/2 of the front layer.
Note that the tension should be uniform and not too tight to affect the arterial blood supply.
The wrapping direction must be consistent, the movement must be elegant, the shape must be beautiful, and the pleats must be renewed (otherwise it is easy to crush the skin).
3. After the third round of compression, turn the bandage from the outside through the instep to wrap around the ankle joint, from the medial malleolus to the outer ankle, so three rounds, moving to the heel each round, and also make the bandage cover the front layer 1/2, be careful not to wrap the heel.
4. After bandaging the ankle, turn to step 2 to form an "8" winding, and repeat it twice, taking care to keep the bandage covering 1/2 of the front layer, and finally make the bandage wrap the entire foot and ankle.
The number of wraps and the proportion of the front bandage should be adjusted according to the size of the foot
Be careful not to be too tight or pleated. Ask your friends for their opinions after packing. If you are not satisfied, start over.
5. When satisfied, fix the end of the bandage with a buckle or nylon velcro.
Today’s related content on the role and use of elastic bandages is introduced here. I hope it will be helpful to everyone. If you want to know more related information, please continue to pay attention to the Zibo Dongmai website platform. Thank you for your appreciation.