Views:1 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-01-19 Origin:Site
Ten advantages of vacuum blood collection tubes
1. The vacuum blood collection tube is made of plastic material, which is light in weight, pressure resistant, not fragile, easy to transport, and ensures the safety of medical personnel.
2. The whole blood collection process is a closed system, which is hygienic and safe to ensure that medical staff do not touch the source of infection.
3. All vacuum tubes are equipped with safety protective caps to avoid unclean spray.
4. The anticoagulant tube additive is in the form of spray/dry powder/liquid, which is the most effective anticoagulant.
5. The vacuum degree in the vacuum blood collection tube is accurate and reliable. All additives are added automatically, and the sample is accurate, avoiding the shortcomings of poor repeatability of manual addition, so as to ensure the accuracy and good repeatability of the results.
6. The color of the safety cover conforms to the international standard, which is convenient to distinguish the different additives in the tube.
7. The test tube specifications comply with international standards and are fully applicable to various automated analyzers.
8. The variety of vacuum tubes is complete, which can meet the blood collection requirements of all laboratories, and the collection of all test samples can be completed in one needle injection, which reduces the suffering of patients.
9. The vacuum tube has a long shelf life, up to 18 months.
10. The vacuum tube incineration products are carbon, hydrogen, and oxygen, and no toxic gas is produced. The incineration residue is 0.2%, which is an environmentally friendly product.