Views:11 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-04-26 Origin:Site
There are many types of blood collection tube additives, and after these additives are added to blood collection tubes, they are generally distinguished according to the color of the blood collection tube cap. What are the additives in blood collection tubes?
additives include: anticoagulant, coagulant, buffer, protective agent, inner wall treatment agent, injection day treatment agent, separation glue and so on. Its variety, performance, and concentration directly affect the characteristics of the blood sample and the detection of staining. The commonly used ones are as follows.
Biochemical blood collection tubes are divided into additive-free tubes (red caps), coagulation promoting tubes (orange caps), and separation hoses (yellow caps). The inner wall of the high-quality additive-free blood collection tube is evenly coated with inner wall treatment agent and nozzle treatment agent to avoid cell breakage during centrifugation and affect the test results. The inner wall and serum of the tube are clear and transparent, and there is no blood on the nozzle. In addition to the uniform coating of the inner wall treatment agent and nozzle treatment agent on the inner wall of the coagulation accelerator tube, the spray method is adopted in the tube to make the coagulation accelerator uniformly adhere to the tube wall, which is convenient for quickly and fully mixing the blood sample after sampling, which can greatly shorten the clotting time. And no fibrin filaments are separated out to avoid clogging the pinholes of the equipment during sampling. When the separation hose is centrifuged, the separation gel is liquefied and transferred to the center of the tube, between the formation of serum or plasma and blood. After centrifugation, it solidifies to form a barrier to completely separate the serum or plasma from the cells, ensuring the stability of the serum chemical composition , There is no obvious change in 48 h under refrigeration. The inert separation hose is filled with heparin, which can achieve the purpose of rapid plasma separation, and the sample can be stored for a long time. The above separation hose can be used for rapid biochemical determination. Separation gel heparin tubes are suitable for biochemical tests such as acute and acute pituitary wards (ICU). Compared with serum tubes, the advantage is that the serum (plasma) separates quickly, and the second is that the chemical components of serum (plasma) can be stable for a long time. Change, easy to transport.
1) Heparin tube (green cap): Heparin is an excellent anticoagulant, which has little interference to blood components, does not affect the volume of red blood cells, and does not cause hemolysis. It is suitable for red blood cell permeability test, blood gas, plasma permeability, red blood cell Pack volume, erythrocyte sedimentation rate and general biochemical determination.
2) Blood routine tube (purple cap): EDTA is superfluous with calcium ions in the blood, so that the blood does not coagulate. Generally, 1.0-2.0 mg can prevent 1ml of blood coagulation. This anticoagulant does not affect the white blood cell count and size, has the least effect on the morphology of red blood cells, and can inhibit the aggregation of platelets, which is suitable for general hematology tests. The spray method is usually adopted to make the reagent evenly adhere to the tube wall. It is convenient to quickly and fully mix the blood sample after sampling.
3) Blood coagulation tube (blue cap): A quantitative liquid sodium citrate anticoagulant buffer is added to the blood collection tube. The anticoagulant and the rated blood collection volume are added in a ratio of 1:9, which is used for the inspection of the coagulation mechanism. Six (such as PT. APTT). The principle of anticoagulation is to combine with calcium to form a soluble calcium chelate to prevent blood from clotting. The recommended anticoagulant concentration required for blood coagulation determination is 3.2% or 3.8%, which is equivalent to 0.109 or 0.129 mo1/L. For blood coagulation tests, if the proportion of blood is too low, the APTT time will be prolonged, and the prothrombin time (PT) staining will also change significantly. Therefore, whether the ratio of anticoagulant to the rated blood volume is accurate is to determine this category An important standard for product quality.
4) Blood glucose tube (gray): The vacuum blood collection tube is added with fluoride as an inhibitor. The addition of r-inhibitor and the special treatment of the inner wall of the test tube make the original characteristics of the blood sample remain for a longer time. The metabolism of blood cells is stagnated and extensive. Application J begging blood sugar, glucose tolerance, red blood cell electrophoresis, anti-alkaline hemoglobin, glucose-assisted blood and other items of inspection.
5) Erythrocyte sedimentation rate tube (black cap): The anticoagulation system of blood collection tube is the same as that of blood coagulation tube, except that sodium citrate anticoagulant and the rated blood volume are added in a ratio of 1:4. It is used for erythrocyte sedimentation rate inspection.