Views:2 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-05-14 Origin:Site
With the continuous development of modern medicine, the use of central venous catheters in life has gradually increased. In simple terms, the central venous catheter is to puncture the internal jugular vein, subclavian vein, and femoral vein directly from the skin, and then follow the blood vessel to the vena cava. Of course, a slightly incorrect position during use can cause arrhythmia, thrombosis, and pericardial pressure. So, what are the advantages of using a common central venous catheter? The editor of Zibo Dongmai will introduce to you as follows:
1. A professional central venous catheter is used to measure central venous pressure to evaluate the physiological parameters of the circulation and estimate the amount of body fluid.
2. The use of central venous catheters can be used for large and rapid intravenous infusion. This usage often occurs in operations where blood loss may be large, or to maintain blood pressure during emergency.
3. Central venous catheter is a way of long-term parenteral nutrition, long-term antibiotic injection, and long-term analgesic injection.
4. Central venous catheters are mainly for drugs that are more irritating to peripheral veins, and they are injected from central venous catheters instead.
5. The central venous catheter can be used as a pipeline for hemodialysis.
6. The central venous catheter can be used for tumor chemotherapy to prevent chemical phlebitis and prevent the extravasation of liquid medicine.
7. The central venous catheter can establish a good infusion channel for patients with repeated infusions and avoid the pain of repeated puncture.
8. Central venous catheters establish infusion pathways for critically ill patients.
Having talked about the brief introduction of central venous catheters above, I believe everyone has a certain understanding of the instructions for use of central venous catheters. Of course, when choosing central venous catheters, pay attention to its price and high cost performance. Try to choose good quality and good after-sales service. Central venous catheter. Of course, everyone should be very familiar with the use of central venous catheters and precautions. It is worth mentioning that when using central venous catheters, the patency of the central venous catheter should be checked regularly to ensure that the catheter is in place.