Views:1 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-04-28 Origin:Site
The disposable vacuum blood collection tube is a new type of medical blood collection device. It is used in conjunction with a disposable blood collection needle. It is a venous blood collection device for blood testing in departments such as medical clinics, health and epidemic prevention, blood stations (banks), schistosomiasis and blood disease research and biological products. Disposable vacuum blood collection products It has the following characteristics:
1. It is a new generation product that replaces syringe blood collection. At present, most medical departments use syringes to collect blood. After the blood is collected, it must be injected into a prepared test tube. In the process of collecting a large number of blood (such as the blood station (bank) health and epidemic prevention department), the operator needs to use a larger force star. Frequent pumping of the syringe will damage the hand and bring certain difficulties to the flexibility, speed and accuracy of the operation. At the same time, the suction and suction of the syringe and the transfer will cause certain damage to blood cells, and may shorten the storage time of blood samples. The blood sampling device “combines the two procedures of sampling and injection of the syringe into one”. There is no damage to blood cells, and the test results are more accurate.
2. The structure is reasonable and easy to use. The disposable vacuum blood collection tube structure is more reasonable. It can be quickly and accurately mastered and used.
3. It is safe and reliable, and there is no hidden danger of cross-sense infection and pollution. The blood collected by the blood collection device is fully enclosed and submitted for inspection. It is especially suitable for outdoor collection and clinical collection, without the possibility of blood leakage and external pollution. The psychological feeling of the operator is good, and more satisfactory results can be obtained in the inspection.
4. Take multiple blood samples with one needle. In clinical application, the blood sampling device can meet the requirement of collecting multiple tubes of blood at one time when multiple blood tubes of different amounts need to be collected for multiple tests for special patients.
5.It is a series product. According to the requirements of different departments and the different requirements of blood tests. The vacuum blood collection tube products have the following specifications:
I) Ordinary tube: suitable for serological tests such as biochemical and immunological tests.
2) EDTA-K2. EDTA-K3 anticoagulant tube: suitable for blood cell analysis (blood routine), most suitable for platelet count.
3) Heparin sodium anticoagulation needle: used for clinical biochemistry, emergency biochemistry, blood rheology, blood gas analysis (arterial blood) hematocrit (PVC), etc.
4) Heparin file anticoagulant tube: used for clinical biochemistry, emergency biochemistry, blood rheology, blood gas analysis (arterial blood) hematocrit (PVC) and other tests.
5) Sodium citrate anticoagulant tube: ①(I: 4) Used for erythrocyte sedimentation rate, blood type and other tests. ②(1: 9) is used to test the blood coagulation mechanism (PT. APTT, blood coagulation factor).
6) Bioxalate anticoagulant tube: suitable for the detection of hematocrit.
7) Coagulation tube: used for biochemical, immunological and other serological tests.
8) Separation hose: used for biochemical, immunological and other serological tests.