Views:4 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-04-18 Origin:Site
1. Different nature: The disposable mask is made of two layers of 28g non-woven fabric. Medical masks are mostly made of one or more layers of non-woven fabrics.
2. Different processes: The main production processes of medical masks include meltblown, spunbond, hot air or acupuncture, etc. It is equivalent to resisting liquids, filtering particulates and bacteria, and is a medical protective textile. Disposable three-layer masks are made of two layers of fiber non-woven fabrics professionally used in medical and health care, and a layer of filter-resistant spray cloth with an anti-bacterial effect of more than 99% is added by ultrasonic welding.
3. The effect is different: under the condition of air flow (85 ± 2) L / min, the filtration efficiency of the aerodynamic median diameter (0.24 ± 0.06) μm sodium chloride aerosol is not less than 95%, which is in line with N95 (or FFP2) and above. It can block infectious agents with a diameter of less than 5 μm transmitted by air or close contact with infectious agents transmitted by droplets. Disposable masks cannot.
1. Pay attention to the validity period of medical masks: the production period of general medical surgical masks is three years, and the production period of medical protective masks is five years. Once the period of validity of the masks is exceeded, the filtering efficiency and protective performance of the filter materials will be reduced. Masks cannot effectively block viral infections. Before using a medical mask, be sure to confirm the production date and expiration date.
2. Always wash e68a84e8a2ad7a686964616f31333433616333 hands before and after wearing a medical mask: wash your hands before wearing a mask to avoid touching the inner surface of the mask, and try to avoid touching the mask during use to prevent reduced protection. When removing the mask, try not to touch the outside of the mask to prevent bacteria from getting on your hands, and be sure to wash your hands after removing it.
3. Masks should not be worn for a long time: in order to prevent infection, some people may wear medical masks all day long, but this will make the nasal mucosa vulnerable, lose the original physiological function of the nasal cavity, reduce resistance, so the population density is not It is not necessary to wear masks in the more ventilated places.
4. Medical masks should be folded and stored in a ziplock bag when not in use: it is not recommended to take off the mask and stuff it directly into the pocket or bag. This may easily cause secondary pollution of the medical mask. Fold the side facing the nose and mouth inward.